Nardizzi & Associates, Inc. is one of few investigative firms with documented experience investigating complex cases.
The Boston-based private investigations firm has garnered a reputation for imaginative, ethical approaches to gathering intelligence, and clear, concise reporting.
Clients who use our services include law firms, financial institutions, corporations, insurers. And of course, just regular people in need of help.
The firm was founded by attorney John F. Nardizzi. He is a pioneer in investigating wrongful convictions and developing information on decades-old cases. He has written articles for PI Magazine, Lawyers Weekly, and writes and speaks frequently about the investigations industry. As a leader in the high-end investigative market, he formed a private investigations firm to provide the best investigative services possible--elite, ethical service without the bureaucracy of large security firms. We tailor the work to your fit.
Notable investigations in Boston, the U.S., and internationally we have conducted:
• executive background checks for clients in investment banking, manufacturing and health care industries.
• asset research for law firms looking to secure judgments against business owners in a series of wage and hour cases in Massachusetts.
• defense investigations for doctors and other professionals accused of malpractice.
• workplace investigations (including plaintiff, defense, and neutral party) of sexual harassment and other misconduct in the world of business, higher education and entertainment.
• civil rights cases for people mistreated by police officers, investigations on behalf of innocent people wrongfully convicted of crimes.
John Nardizzi is admitted to the State Bar of California as well as the federal courts of the 9th Circuit. He is also a member of the Boston Bar Association, and a former member of the Board of Directors for the Licensed Private Detectives Association of Massachusetts. Other associations include the National Defender Investigator Association, Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the World Association of Detectives.
Nardizzi worked as a private investigator at the California-based investigative firm Palladino & Sutherland, and the international investigative firm Decision Strategies / Vance. Now based in the Boston, Massachusetts area, he spends time coaching and playing soccer (attacking midfielder) and writing.